Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year New Me @Amelia

Don’t have much to say this week. Had a lot going on. Ate a lot. But just wanna share a spiritual experience I had:):):)

Had a hard day this week. Broke down because I was super stressed about what school to go to, where I’m gonna be in a year, what I need to do... things I had figured out previous to my mission, but mission changes things. So I was confused and angry at god because I already had everything sorted and figured out... wasn’t a mission supposed to help me with that? 

We were waiting for the bus and I started to cry.... hiding myself from my district ha.... right then I got a call from the sweetest old member called rosemary we visit once a week. She said ‘sister McEwan I do not know why I am calling you, but I needed to tell you that you are loved.’ Immediately I felt a burden lift from me. 

Can’t believe 2018 has come.... haven’t seen my family since 2016! Can’t wait to see them next month. It is coming so quickly. 2017 was the biggest year of growth of my life. Thankful for all those who have touched my heart here in the UK this last year. It has been the hardest, but most rewarding year of my life. Some life long best friends have been made. Some I can not imagine my life without. 

Remember dean from Nottingham? He is working toward his patriarchal blessing! Still coming to church every week. Makes me smile. :):) 

Happy New Years πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Keep your eyes on your dreams, however distant and far away. Live to see the miracles of repentance and forgiveness, of trust and divine love that will transform your life today, tomorrow, and forever. That is a New Year’s resolution I ask you to keep.”
—Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, 
 Cheers,
Sister McEwan xxxxx

Not really any pics this week sorry. 

1) Christmas Skype with Mia tortilla!!
2) p day
3) pub grub! 
4) lovely picture made by some lovely people in Worcester:)
5) random pic sis fahl wanted to take lol
6) in the car picture haha in Barry 

image1.jpeg






image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.png

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment