Monday, December 4, 2017

Happy Bunnies 🐰

Hey mates 

Can’t be bothered to write lots so here’s the good bits! 

We taught Lilly and she fed us one of the best meals I’ve had on my mission! We brought Lauren a returned missionary in Cardiff and she literally doesn’t even have to try to fellowship they are already really good friends and are going to hang out during the week! She asked so many incredible questions. Shared some amazing experiences. 3 weeks ago she didn’t even believe in god, but she’s been reading and praying daily and has found that there is a god. Her experiences she has had are so sweet and remind me of when I first gained a testimony of his omnipotence 

Sister fahl and I are having so much fun. I love her already way too much! I really hope we stay together for my last transfer. We’ve gotten a lot of time to get to know each other this week because I went to the doctor and have a bad chest infection so between appointments I’ve been resting. 

I GOT MY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE I WAS SO HAPPY!,!,! Especially because I got some of Amelia’s stuff by accident LOL I love you mom xoxoxoxxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxox

We had stake conference this weekend which was nice. It was all based on families. Made me so excited to see mine in just over 2 months. Woooo! So exciting. 

A favourite member from Worcester sent me this lovely quote he made up: 

The most important things in life are to love your family, to follow the Saviour, to love the gospel and to follow your football (soccer) team. Then you will be a happy bunny!!! LETS BE HAPPY BUNNIES 

So true! Go wolves! ;) 😊 (and Leeds?) (@joe)

Hey do the light the world challenges pls!

Cheers,
Sister McEwan x 

Pictures 
1) in a trio while waiting for my new companion..... SO WEIRD 
2) district meeting 
3) district meeting 
4) district meeting 
5) ironing baby clothes 
6) MAMAJANYAN 
7) Love her 
8) look over and she’s KNITING!!!!!! 
9) my beautiful trainer sent me this! 
10) CHRISTMAS PACKAGE 
11) ready for Xmas












No comments:

Post a Comment