Monday, May 1, 2017

Nottingham!!!

Hey Family!!!!!! It's transfer dodge:)))) I'm moving to Nottingham!!!!!!!!! Robin Hood country :) also where some of Downtown Abbey and Pride and Prejudice was filmed @dad @isabelle. Man I'm so excited. I've only heard the best things about Notts. :) It's beautiful! I am follow up training a girl named sister Bacchus from Guyana. It's sick cause our area is the uni so we get to work with tons of ysa and tract all at the university. ITS GOING TO BE SO GREAT!!!!!

This weekend was just a lot of saying goodbye to everyone. Kidderminster is home. It was so hard. Sister Ohanyan is nervous to have a different companion. So keep her in your prayers!!!!! Love this girl it was such an honour and privilege to be her trainer. I will miss her every day.

Not really anything spectacular other than lots of hard goodbyes. Especially the less active families we've been working with. One of them (the Betts) the wife (not a member, part memb fam) came to church for the first time!!!!!!! It was so great. After working with her for 3 transfers she finally came haha. We saw charly several times this week. Had really good discussions with her about the church. It was awful saying goodbye to her and her sweet kids. They came all the way from Cannock to say bye. Also their Nan who lives in Cannock surprised me and came!!!!! It was the best thing ever charly was taking us somewhere in kiddie to do a Fhe with her kids on Sunday and when she picked us up she said "I have a surprise for you" she took me around the corner and there was Val!!!!!!!! She was one of my very favourites from Cannock.

Saying bye to our Syrian families was awful as well. Ahmed told me that their little 2 year old Reemas always cries "McEwan, McEwan!" When we leave haha ahhhh i can't think about it. I have been so blessed with so many people I love so dearly here.

Sarah George is doing SO MUCH FAMILY HISTORY and getting ready to take all the names to the temple!!!!!! A true convert. I am so proud of her.

Nora, our investigator from Hong Kong, came to church which was awesome and she loved it.

So much happened but I'm exhausted and haven't slept in days. Nervous for transfers tomorrow as I have to travel to the other side of England by myself with 3 luggage and a bike...... I get to walk through Birmingham struggling..... the first presidency changed transfers to where missionaries can be by themselves.... but "We will never be alone if we choose to walk with him." My only spiritual advice this week haha.  Love you guys!!!!!!

Cheers,
Sister McEwan xxxxx
KIDDITCH. last district meeting. I'm going to die without these people....





 Reemas I love her so much
Sheila bless her. Hated saying bye to her.


Sarah George



No comments:

Post a Comment