Monday, December 26, 2016

My Mind is Blown

Christmas was the best. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Skyping home was definitely the highlight. :) I could have talked to my fam for hours.

I have forgotten to tell about a family we met our first day of the transfer.  We've been meeting with them every Monday night they are so sweet. Their names are Claire and Paul and they have a 10 year old son Finley. It's so funny because every time we teach them something Fin looks at his parents and goes "My mind is blown." I love it haha.

We had lots of fun zone meetings this week and spent loads of time with missionaries. We still proselyted though every day and tracted probably 1000 doors but got into 1 haha. There is a less active family from Cameroon we are starting to do FHE with every week and it's seriously the best time. We were fed by so many members this week and got 3 Christmas dinners in 24 hours. We have enough candy to last us months. Holiday weight is real my friends. Also THANK YOU to all who sent sweet packages and letters for Christmas. I sat in my room Christmas Eve reading everything and it made me sooooooooo happy.

Sunday we get transfer calls! I have no clue what will happen.

Random experience which proves God is on missionaries sides: We had a DA on one side of Cannock and had to get to the other side in 20 minutes for a lesson and prayed for a miracle all day that we would make it. Literally when we got out of our DA there was a bus passing and we weren't at a bus stop and we started waving like crazy and it just pulled over and picked us up and then we had to switch busses at the Cannock station and the bus we needed was on it's way out of the station and we started waving like crazy at it AND IT STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET FOR US!!!!!! When does that happen?????? Never. Blessed. We met some really cool people this week. Just need to find cool people who will keep cool commitments like coming to church and stuff. :)

Oh my gosh the coolest thing though..... this week I was studying the teachings of Wilford Woodruff because he is my fifth great-grandpa. GUESS WHAT??????? His very first area in England was Staffordshire......... what the flip. Guess what my first area in England is. STAFFORDSHIRE. Isn't that so cool???? My mind is blown.;) But really Staffs has a special place in Sister McEwan's heart.

I love you guys so much. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Cheers my dears.

Sis Mc xxxxx

Christmas Gifts from the Maules
Christmas Dinner with the Maules
Tchiapi family at church

Check it - upgraded to AP. No big deal.

Christmas Zone Conference

Elder Wallace and Sister Mamajanyan

Train to Sutton Coldfield

Dinner with the Wilcox Family

COMP UNITY

Yes, we tracted like this



Christmas party so much fun

Decorating a posh grandma's tree

No comments:

Post a Comment