Monday, January 2, 2017

This is the Lord's Work

Hey FAM!!!!!! I am at long last leaving my greenie area haha. I am headed to a place called Kidderminster. It's not too far from where I am now it's near to Birmingham. I'm excited!! My new comp is Sister Nelson. It is a branch rather than a ward. It will be an adventure.

This week was different! I never thought I'd say this but I'm super grateful the holidays are over so missionary work can go back to normal haha. All the weeks seem to clash together. We were mostly in Coventry this week on exchange and then we had a mission conference which was super awesome! President Paul Johnson of the Seventy and his wife came to speak to us it was such a great meeting and exactly what our mission needed. Before President Johnson spoke the AP's did a training on "Powerful Approaches." After the training they asked 3 pairs of missionaries to come up and try to powerfully approach President Johnson and Sis Johnson and I were one of them...... I can officially say I have stopped and introduced the gospel to a general authority. ;)

I went on exchange with Sister Romo in Coventry we experienced so many miracles!!! She taught me a ton about faith. I need to be better about that. This is the Lord's work and I need to let him do it.

I love you guys!!!! Have a great week!!!!

Cheers,

Sister McEwan xxx
Random fridge we saw on the street

Exchanges in Coventry

Georgie
Christmas Skype and giving advice to Amelia who is beginning her own papers soon.

Sisters

Dear Sister Maule with Madeline

Tchiapi Family
Sister Johnson and Sister McEwan



No comments:

Post a Comment