Monday, June 5, 2017

I'm needed here right now so I'm gonna find out why!!!!!

Ey up me duck? (More nottingham slang)

This week was one of my favourites. We are finally seeing some progress here in long eaton!!! At last!!!

First things first, Sarah George our recent convert in kidderminster WENT TO THE TEMPLE ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my days I cant even explain my happiness. I will attach a picture. She is the cutest woman of my life. She took a 3 hour journey to go. I love her I love her i love her.

DEAN IS A LEGEND he is progressing so rapidly. I am so excited for him. He was the one we found in town a few weeks back when he shouted out "where's jesus when you need him?" He is such a character you never know what he's going to say next hahah. He calls us so many times a day and tells us how much his life is changing and how even his friends and family are asking him what has gotten into him! We had the best lesson with him Saturday at the park he loves the BOM and is already to moroni.

It was fast sunday and in the service he turns to me and said "sister mcewan my heart is pounding i need to go up there" so he handed me his book of mormon and headed to the stage. I think my heart was pounding harder than his was lol you never know what he's going to say hahahah. He started with "hello congregation!!!" And then told the story of how we found him and how happy he was to be there it was really sweet haha bless him the members love him. And the elders quorum pres came up to us after and told us he was asking all sorts of questions about dinosaurs and aliens and free masonry in priesthood...... bless....

We had another cool investigator at church that we met in town. He was taking notes the entire time. He is investigating our church as well as Satanism. Hmm. Thats all im gonna say about that one.

Miracles! We did some less active stop bys this week and none of them still lived at their address but we got investigators out of the people who were currently living at their addresses!!! Which was really neat. One from italy his name is Benito.

An investigator and member drove 2 hours from kiddie and took me to lunch and it was the best day ever. Felt like my sisters were coming over to see me haha. i miss that area like crazy.... but im needed here right now so im gonna find out why!!!!!

As many of you know, england is in quite the mess at the moment. There were more attacks in London. My heart is so broken for those families. How thankful i am for the knowledge of the plan of salvation.

This week on the way to a lesson i was singing and laughing (as per usual) and a guy stopped me and said "its good to hear somebody is so happy in such a sad world." and i said "there is so much to be happy about!!! We get to be with our families forever!!!" (Missionary response, always trying to wiggle doctrine in there one way or another:) He then said that he was on his way to attend the funeral of his brother. He wasnt interested in the gospel, but how thankful I am that i got to share my testimony of eternal families with him that day, and hopefully ease that burden on his shoulders.

Love you all. lots and lots and lots!

Cheers,
Sister McEwan x

Pictures:
1) your favourite neighbourhood chavs. (English terminology directed
to my britssss)
2)  Last pdays hot yoga class i taught (there was a heater on thats
what made it hot, not sauna dang it.)
3) finding in nottingham city centre. Much prettier than birmingham haha.
4) My beautiful sarah george at the Preston temple!!!!
5) Vicky (investigator) and sarah (member) came all the way to
nottingham from Kidderminster to take me and my comp to lunch. Man i
miss that place!!!!! It was like seeing my family. Best day ever.
6) best friend
7) just me and a gnome helping me tract
8) feeding a fake horse a mint cause thats all i had to offer (fast
sunday probs)
9) Long eaton flowersssssss. Such a sunny day.
10) more flowers! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment