Wednesday, August 17, 2016

OH MY GOSH I LOVE ENGLAND!

OH MY GOSH I LOVE ENGLAND!!!!!! SO I ACCIDENTALLY TURNED ON CAPSLOCK AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT SO JUST READ THIS EMAIL LIKE I AM SCREAMING wait i fixed it ok hi my family!!!! so i was crying so much through security but luckily i was with elder bassett who came in at the same time as me and we sat next to each other on all the flights and same with elder kjar and it wasn't a silent k it was a silent j i am not kidding you. anyways so you pronounce it elder care. good guy. wanted to talk the whole time and i just wanted to sleep but its fine if you wanna know what he's like he is carter madsen mixed with carter madsen idk i couldn't think of anyone else.

so i was the only sister with like 20 elders at the gate super fun then finally another girl came. so anyway then we went to atlanta and met with a bunch of others i love the elders they are all seriously so sweet and so cool and they are just my babies and i love them so much. anyways then on my flight from atlanta to paris (torture) i was next to this french man who wanted to talk the entire time he wouldn't stop staring at me and then i finally was like hi and he was like ur from utah and then we talked for like 3 hours good guy he gave me tons of advice and i kept trying to bring up the gospel but he just wanted to talk about rugby. cant wait for that to happen.

anyways then we got to Paris it is beautiful but i barely saw it because we were running to our connecting flight. i am so tired. then we went to maNCHESTER OH NO I SWITCHED TO CAPS AGAIN ANYWAYS SO THEN I READ YOUR GUYS LETTERS LIKE 80,000 TIMES AND I DID THE CROSSWORD AND I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU I CONQUERED IT I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE LATER ANYWAYS AND THEN I GOT TO THE MTC AND I LOVE IT AND I CAN'T STOP SMILING. THERE ARE NO SISTERS IN MY MISSION THE ONLY ONE GOING MISSED HER FLIGHT SO I DON'T HAVE A companion yet but it's fine.

anyways ill send a ton of pictures next week i forgot everything that happened but the MTC president is adorable and the sweetest. i am loving life but every time i think about my dogs and family i cry but i love you guys so much but im so freaking happy i love it sorry this email is a disaster i only have a second to write but England is beautiful and i love it so far im tired but im so happy and im having so much fun and i have so many fun friends ARE YOU MY FAMILY K this boy who reminds me of ethan bentley needs to use the computer but i have so much i wanted to say but i forgot everything.

i love life i love the united kingdom. i need to go unpack my suitcases. wiz i love you i cant respond to your email cuz that's disobedient and amelia i love you and mom i love you and dad i love you and kobe i love you and i was laughing so hard during the crossword and everyone was staring at me and when i was reading your emails just barely i was busting up laughing too i love you my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment